How cute is this guy? That's exactly what Mr. Darcy looked like in my head the first time I read Pride and Predjuduce. (HA!! I just read the comments when I went to get the link and apparently not the only one making the Mr. Darcy connection!)
My weekend was too long on the negatives and too short on the actual weekend, though I had a very nice time last night. Cooked burgers out on the grill and hung out with Big Daddy Sligh and couple folks. Am now trying to finish up work as quickly as possible, so I can go out and enjoy the sunshine, which in this case, might mean sewing with the door open, so I can finish all my current stacked sewing projects.
Other things I meant to post about but am actually too lazy to go into in depth:
- I'm a bad friend for not visiting my friends enough
- Hives, possibly stress induced, on my face. Or maybe the lack of sneezing means this is how my allergies are manifesting this year?
- New shoes, awesome! Still need sandals, not at all inspired by anything this year, must waste hours looking for something appropriate.
- Birthday one week away. Have deep thoughts on aging, maybe will share later.
- Sunshine! I love sunshine! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
- Going to Seattle May 28-Jun 4. Hopefully have already emailed everyone who really needs to know this.