Songs for today:
Cry – The V-Roys (click to download)
I’m Yours if You Want Me – Chris Thile (click to download)
I’m miserable today. No, I don’t want to talk about it. And it’s isn’t just me, a bunch of my friends have been sick or injured lately, a couple lost their jobs. Gas prices. The economy is grim. Blah blah blah blah.
So instead of me continuously dwelling on all that and my own current personal problems, let’s look at the good. (I am not Rebecca of Sunnybrook farm, butgodfuckingdamnit, I am going to look at the bright side if it kills me).
- The weather in middle Tennessee is GORGEOUS right now. Perfect. Delicious for walking and running in. Beautiful for sitting in. This is the gift we get for the tortuous heat and the ugly winters. It is worth it.
- We are getting a hammock. Porch sitting in a hammock. Does it get better than that?
- I’m pushing forward, albeit somewhat slowly, but forward nonetheless, on the new websites. Fear me and the HCT/SROTS girls. We will be media moguls soon. Ruling the world here we come!
- The art jewelry I’m making is getting closer and closer to perfect. It looks in real life like it does in my head! Hurrah. Working on getting much more made so I can be a rich fashion entreprenuer as well as media mogul.
- I have dozens of episodes of Scrubs on the DVR to watch instead of feeling sorry for myself so that’s awesome.
- Miss Sparkle and Ladybug are the best friends ever. They bring me foodstuffs and ice creams and listen to me whine. That’s what real love is, people.
- I have the best momma ever. And the best sister. And my extended family is pretty freaking cool too.
- My toenails are painted a pretty bizarre green color not found in nature.