Things concerning me right now:
- can I wear yellow?
- should I take the freeway or go through town to run my errands today?
- if I can ever find a decent fitting pair of jeans, should I buy half a dozens pairs of them and be done with?
- will it ever stop snowing?
- why is my tattoo so incredibly, grossly scabby on the tender inside of my arm?
- what if spring never, ever comes?
- does anyone actually listen to Radiohead? Why?
Things I have recently learned:
- if one gets epoxy in their hair, and doesn't notice until it's set, it's probably best to just cut it out, instead of trying to comb through it
- tattoos hurt. I always forget.
- I hate all my shoes
- I can't really wear bright red
Things I want:
- new jeans
- new shoes
- a pedicure
- a massage
- a 26 year old lover who looks like Brad Pitt. Though I guess I'd settle for Joaquin Phoenix or Matt Damon
Ugh. Reading this makes me feel shallower than I know I am. Does it matter that when I can't sleep I read Rilke? Ha! Didn't think so.