Questions from antheia:
MP3s. I love CDs if they have good liner notes and lyrics, but overall the portable MP3 player is the greatest invention to come to music since the advent of the radio.
Hmm, hard to say. Maybe Cory Branan, Lucinda Williams and The New Tragedies at a small club with 25 of my friends and free drinks?
I appreciate a good suit and man who can wear one well, but it’s definitely jeans for me. Fitted, worn, low-slung jeans. Mmmm.
The temperature. The thunderstorms. The sun. Not having to wear very much clothing.
It’s already in the works. Sort of an arm band of silhouettes of birds in flight. Hard to explain, but of course I’ll post pictures when I get around to getting it.
And so, you can play too:
1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favorite lyric to your current favorite song. Or your favorite kind of sandwich. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. [You know me, this will probably take me a week or a month or forever. Or maybe be immediate. Depends on my current procrastination rating.]
3. You update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you ask them five questions.